Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fest of Trees!


Logan's class went to the Festival of Trees. I was Happy I had the time to go with.. Logan loved the trees and every tree we saw he would say "picture mommy" "say cheese click" yea he makes the sound that the camera makes.. Logan and his bff Weston...... Logan loved Santa he kept on yelling at the top of his lungs "SANTA HI SANTA"
it was soooo cute.. than he wanted to go sit on his lap but I didn't want to pay the 8$ and the hour long wait.. he started to have a meltdown so i go over to the ladies that took the money and I asked if there was any way we could see him really quick because we didn't have time to wait since the bus was leaving in 30 minutes after talking them into it.. she said OK he can go in only if you can go right now!! so we did.. yay! sometimes having autism does have its perks :)

No comments: