Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Love Grandma & Grandpa!!

The best thing in life is family! and the second best thing is grandparents! my kids adore them.. I just went to Khol's..the other day, I usually would leave them with branden... but he wasnt home. and we had been home all day. So I said to myself I will be brave and take the kids along. haha! i chickened out, and made my cute mom and dad come for the ride!!
My dad is so cute with logan he understands him the most. he follows him around and just looks up to him. bella is clued to his side. Me being the daddy's girl I am. I love to see how much Bella loves her grandpa.. you think he would get sick of all those kisses and hugs.. :) here are some pictures of our adventure at khol's.......
Logan fell asleep! which is really strange.. we usually have to leave the store!

No comments: