So... day two of me trying to blog. and im starting to finally get it. kinda :) bare with me I too shall be pro in a few! to my friends make sure you invite. me... to your blog.
The school year is coming to a very fast end.. im starting to get a little nervous, why? umm its making me realize that my babies are growing up.. and Im growing old :) I know appreciate. everything about my mom.. she is amazing. She sure had a lot more patience than i do! that's for sure.. so back to what I was talking about. Bella will be in 1st grade. and my logan in kindergarten. wow!! I cant belive it. It makes me sooooo baby hungry I cant even explain it. Oh, in the autism world logan. is going to be back at pingree for kindergarten. and hopefully by 1st grade we will be able to mainstream him. into public or private school! yay!! I cant wait.. he is now been potty trained since about September . and to think I was going to give him to age seven.. ha! I sure dont give him enough credit sometimes,. he is amazing! if you havent met him you should. he is so cute, so funny. Im just so blown away by his progress. he is saying 3to4 word sentences its mind blowing because two months ago he could only say "car" .. its a HUGE! deal. and Im loving every moment of it.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey ViriDiana...
I have nada on my blog, but was reading about your son.
He sounds amazing, and I'd love to meet him. Your little girl too of course. ;)
I worked one on one with an 18 year old boy who has a very low-functioning Autism scale score. He couldn't speak at all when I met him; so I taught him sign and to use his voice even if just to growl or clear his throat. When he learned that, and signed to me, it was like a miracle every time.
Logan is SO lucky to have you and you are so lucky to have him! I am so proud to call u a friend. Sounds like you are the perfect parent for him and I admire the qualities you have to have to do what you do.
Anyway, he sounds pretty damn smart; a FAST learner. Pingree is a great school too.
Love, Terra
Post a Comment